The kayakers are a group of men and women who enjoy the peace and serenity of the outdoors, like to see Florida in its natural environment and get exercise while having an opportunity for adventure. The photo opportunities abound with the abundance of vegetation and wildlife you can only see while paddling on the rivers and creeks. It is an inexpensive way to have group therapy and develop self esteem while learning a new skill. And, most of all make new friends with similar interests.
There are no fees to join.
The kayakers meet once a month, on the last Monday of the month, at the Club House between 4:00 and 6:00 pm. Everyone is invited to attend the meetings and join the group.
We have fund raisers throughout the year to raise money to help purchase items on our wish list and to cover the expenses we might incur.
- CHAIRPERSON: Linda Garrett
- TREASURER: Pat Donovan
- DOCK MASTER: Tom Gramza
- HOME PADDLES: Tippy Swinford
- AWAY PADDLES: Jean Daly
- LESSONS: Linda Garrett
- NEWSLETTER: Terry Leeman
- KAYAK LOANER KEYS: Office – weekdays / Tom Gramza – weekends
- VAN/TRAILER: Ron Daly/Tom Gramza
- RENDEZVOUS: Terry Leeman
- CHRISTMAS LIGHTED PADDLE:
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT CAFE: Jean Daly 1-24-2018
- BREAKFAST: Loraine Miller 2-17-2018
Kayaker Tide Chart: (Click to open)